Forex option contract expiries for today 10 Oct
Here's the latest on today's notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 10 Oct
- EURUSD: 1.1690 (EUR 380m) 1.1700 (500m) 1.1745-50 (590m)
- USDJPY: 110.90 (USD 400m) 113.00 (360m) 113.10-15 (520mn) 113.25 (710m) Y113.45-60 (1.15bln)
- GBPUSD: 1.3050 (GBP 330m) 1.3210 (450m) 1.3300 (350m)
- EURGBP: 0.8750 (EUR300m)
- USDCHF: 0.9775 (USD 330m)
- AUDUSD: Ntg of note
- NZDUSD: 0.7150 (NZD 220m)
- AUDCAD: 0.9750 (AUD 430m)
Those GBPUSD expiries at 1.3210 adding to the sell interest so far that I've been highlighting. Not huge but enough to help cap when the market has little conviction one way or another, such as currently.
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here